Workspace system specialists NFS Technology Group have released a package of strengthened new software solutions to support organisations fighting back to normality.
The software experts have evolved their market-leading venue and workspace systems in response to the evolving requirements of organisations working their way out of the crisis.
The latest enhancements include:
1. New integration with Microsoft Dynamics: Rendevous Events meeting venue technology is the complete enterprise level solution for sales and marketing, with live booking availability from Rendezvous now available straight into the Dynamics platform
2. Back to work technology toolkit: Rendezvous Workspace’s toolkit of software ensures worker safety and productivity, including:
- Zero-touch access for employees and their guests
- Selection and booking of desks and meeting spaces using an app, using a graphical floorplan
- Integration with presence sensors so that real-time occupation data is captured to promote safe distancing
- Reverse hoteling so that allocated desks are made available when they are unused
- Up-to-date data on when a space has been cleansed.
Luis De Souza, Chief Executive Officer of NFS, said: “Organisations are facing great challenges in adjusting to the demands workspace post-corona.
“The overarching issue is survival, of course – every organisation and venue is doing its best to get business back to something like normal.
“For many, issues include the practicalities of keeping their employees safe, maintaining productivity, and dealing with the changing footprint of real estate.
“Because many staff are still working at home, building confidence in a safe return to work is crucial.
“Workspace and meeting venue software is valuable as we move ahead, supporting and enabling everything from effective sales to agile working and the effective use of workspace.”
Luis said organisations with access to supportive software are building a firm foundation for future business.
“Although businesses are evolving the future of their strategies and operations there are still many unknowns,” he said.
“We’ve worked swiftly with our world-leading partners – including Microsoft – to supercharge our software packages. It means they will underpin operations fully, now and in the coming months – no matter what the virus throws at us.”
Supercharge your post-pandemic operations with workspace and meeting venue software – find out how.